Christmas time is almost here! Help your Elf get into the Christmas spirit and sew him or her up some Christmas clothes.
- Red Velvet – with stretch: 0.2m
- Co-ordinating thread (x4 for overlocker and x1 for sewing
- sewing machine
- Overlock lining and fabric font together at the neck lines, front and back.
- Turn right side out.
- Pin and overlock skirt and bodice together at waistline.
- Overlock skirt hem.
- Pin back seams together for dress and overlock.
- Change your machine settings to a zig zag stitch.
- Zig zag neck straps together.
- Pin hem line up 1cm and using straight stitch, stitch down.