Typical collars and cuffs are encased therefore making them harder to trace the seam with the seam allowance included. Follow the steps below on how to make the job easier!
- Identify where your collar, stand or cuff seams are on your garment.
- Using Backing paper or tissue paper, place over the top of your garment.
- Using your Pencil trace every seam in the collar. Repeat setp 1-2 for the stand.
- remove your baking paper from the garment.
- Add seam allowance. The typical seam allowance for a collar and stand is 6mm.