1. Raise the needle to it’s highest position by rotating the handwheel toward you.
2. Remove the Bobbin cover by pushing the release button, which is located to the right of the cover. The bobbin cover will pop up to allow you to easily remove the cover.
3. Insert the wound bobbin making sure the bobbin roates counter clockwise when you pull on the thread.
Note: This is a very important step. If it is not done correctly the bobbin can become unthreaded and this will cause sewing problems if the bobbin rotates clockwise.
4. Pull the thread through (A) and then turn to the left.
5. With a finger held gently on the top of the bobbin, pull the thread until it stops in slot (B). Then pull 6″ (15cm) of thread out and lead it towards the back of the machine under the presser foot.
Note: This step is also very important. This step ensures that the thread does not slip out of the correct position.
6. Replace the bobbin cover and click back in place.
Drop & Sew™ Bobbin VIDEO
Drop in Bobbin VIDEO